_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Your Journey

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Your Journey

This is another on the theme of walking a mile in my shoes before you judge me.



I would love to put this in the face of some who I have met over the years.
I know you know what I am talking about.
They think that you are "whining" about things that you should just power over.
You should just "ignore" this problem or that without knowing what is going on in your life.

I know I have caught myself sometimes thinking that someone should stop whining or crying or doing the poor me thing, and then I think about their situation and think ... but for the Grace of God go I.
And then hopefully I go and try to help them out ... even if its just with a hug or an ear to listen that makes them feel better, that makes them feel like someone cares, even if its just for a few minutes.

No comments: