_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Are your meals ready for Mickey and Minnie Mouse?

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Are your meals ready for Mickey and Minnie Mouse?

Tupperware is!

M I C .... K E Y ... MOUSE .........

Mickey Mouse (and Minnie too!) are coming to Tupperware for your kids lunch or snack or if they are like mine were ........ any time they wanted something to eat or drink!!


I really, really like this set for your Mickey or Minnie lovers.

For a limited time (August 9 - 29) you can order a Mickey or Minnie (or both) on my Tupperware Site

The Magical Mickey or Magical Minnie Snack Set includes:

  • 16 oz AUTOGRAPHED tumbler with flip top spout
  • 2 cup Big Wonder Bowl
  • 2 - 4 oz snack cups

                                  a $28 value for just $19 ea!

These are so super cute .... I want a set of both just for me!

If you are thinking of getting a set or two, don't wait because I have a feeling these are going to go quickly.  And it is ONLY AVAILABLE until Aug 29th!

I think these would be so cute to have lunch in - at work or school.  
Or how about using it for a weekend special breakfast
Or for snack time when your child gets home from school (or when I got home from work)

I can see these as a special place setting for when your child is at grandmom's or for when the baby sitter is coming so mom and dad can have dinner out.  These would be great - mom can put their favorite foods together so all you need to do it take it out of the fridge.  I can think of so many things to use these for.

We have all kinds of things available in this month's (mid-August) brochure that will help make school lunches as easy as possible.  All kinds of great containers to keep sandwiches, snacks, treats and drinks safe for travel to and from school.  You can check them all out on my Tupperware site or you can invite yourself to my current online party by clicking the link at the top of the page.  Remember there is always a party going on on my page, and each month I pick 1 person who has ordered on that party to be my mystery hostess.  You just never know ...... one time it could be YOU.

Here's the latest from Tupperware!  
I had to jump in here and share this one.
Calling all Tupperholics (even those that don't realize that's what you really are), If you want to get all the deals & squeals from the new fall/holiday catalog, (and there are some super awesome things coming in that catalog by the end of the month) then you need to sign up.  Become a Tupperware Consultant before 3:30 tomorrow afternoon, and with just $30 down plus tax & $69 in 60 days YOU will get the Tupper discount PLUS the sampling discounts. PLUS a FREE $60 knife set! And when we get you to $450 in sales (samples count) by Aug 29th, you get the $100 completer knife set for FREE!!!   Think about Holiday gifts too!  Message ME, Email Me .... Trust me YOU WANT to try this for 60 days and see if you could be making holiday or vacation money by PARTYING!

No comments: