_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Summer's End doesn't just mean vacation ends and school starts ...

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Summer's End doesn't just mean vacation ends and school starts ...

I know if you have school aged kiddos you are working feverishly to get everything you need to get them ready for the new school year.  If your kids have already started school, you may be dealing with the "we are going green" even at lunch time chants.  Mom if you are still using those plastic bags and aluminum foil, you so have to get with the program.

Here is where Tupperware comes in.  Starting on Saturday, you can get an entire weeks worth of lunch box pieces for just $75.  Now before you start cringing or skipping on by, think about it.  How much do you spend on plastic bags?  How many times do your kids come home starving because they said they couldn't eat their sandwich because it was all wet and soggy and smushed?


What I like about these pieces, well besides the obvious, is that the way they put these together you can order the whole set, all 5 sets of 5 OR you can just order the sets you think you will use.  Personally I like the entire set (yes I have a complete set for my lunches for work) but if you don't think you will use the TupperMinis (great for salad dressings, condiments or mini snacks like M&Ms) you don't have to order them.  I actually keep a Mini in my purse with some snack items so I'm not tempted to stop and get a big bag of M&Ms or Dove pieces.


We have some great lunch box sets that have the lunch "bag" and lunch pieces like the Sweet and Sassy Lunch Kit with a super kit Pengui bottle for your drink.  This piece is available right now OR if you wait and order it on Saturday, with a $75 order (see those lunch box pieces would be perfect), you could get this Sweet and Sassy Set for just $20! 





Or if you have guys your getting ready for home-made lunches for school we have the Urban Eco Lunch Kit that is really a great idea.  This one is also available right now, so if the man (big or little) in your life needs a lunch kit - this would be perfect.  Sorry no sale on this one.



And the best part ....... not only do they come with the lunch pieces shown, those sets I showed you above, will fit in these as well (a 5 piece set from mini to tumbler) - so you would be set for the whole week and more!






If you are trying to get your kids to drink more water (or juice or milk or whatever) our Pengui bottles are so cute!  You can get 1 or 2 or 3 and of course you get to pick the color of your choice.


I've used one of these bottles for jelly beans but that will be our secret ...... unless you want to try it too.







If you Spiderman is THE thing in your household, this could also be a perfect solution for your lunch time dilemma, that is available today.  I love the graphics on this one. 











But if you are more of a Disney Fairies lover, I always loved Tinker Bell, this would be the set for you, also available today.






There are so many solutions for lunch time at Tupperware in the Go Green movement.  There are even more solutions that you can find on my Tupperware Site.  

If you are going to purchase any of these pieces, consider ordering from my Current Tupperware Party.  I will be selecting 1 person who orders on this party to received a "gift or two" as my Mystery Hostess.  The gifts really depends on how big the party becomes.  So YOU get to determine how big the Mystery Hostess prizes are.

To order from my Current Tupperware Party, click on the link, enter your Name and Email Address and then click No, under where it says add a comment.  Then you can place your order on this party and be eligible for the Mystery Hostess prize.  Any questions or problems, just leave me a message or email me and I will get back to you asap.

5 comments:

Michelle J. said...

I want to make more home lunches this year to save money and to make sure my kids are full.

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

This is a perfect set for that and everyone can have their own color! Check out the Mikey and Minnie sets too available until Aug 29th. Or the Frozen themed set starting on Saturday August 16th. Really really great pieces

Sherry Compton said...

Lunchbox sets are a big help. They make it convenient to pack and fit things into lunches. I really like the colors and characters available.

Anonymous said...

I need new Tupperware SO MUCH! After I get set with my essential oils, I'm going to start investing in Tupperware again.

Unknown said...

These lunchbox items are very nice. They would be a great thing to have around.