_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware's Chopping and Mixing Pieces

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tupperware's Chopping and Mixing Pieces

I have been asked what the difference is in some of our products that "look" similar.  So I found some info in our support section and thought I would start by passing it on to you and see if this helps you understand why you really need each of these pieces.

Lets start with our chopping and mixing pieces.



First we have the Quick Chef.


One of the  things I really like about this is making my own soft serve ice cream ... sometimes you just really need some ice cream and don't want a huge amount in the house (for obvious reasons) but this one makes that treat possible without a too much guilt!




























Next we have the Chop 'N Prep, which I actually use more than I ever thought I would, mainly because of its size.

I thought originally it was just too small.  But I learned that I was wrong in that thinking.


I love to use it for chopping fresh herbs, small amounts of veggies (no more smelly onion hands/fingers) for a quick topping or a salad.





















And finally we have our Power Chef

I use this one for all kinds of things, including protein shakes, puddings, and whipped cream.

I'm going to try using it for mixing cakes that I can cook in the microwave in my Stack Cooker (but that's another post).

I'm also going to use it for making home made Mayo for sandwiches and as a base for creamy salad dressings.


As you can see, each have their own unique uses, and yes I have all three, mine just happen to be in green and not this really sharp blue color.






Remember that you can purchase any of these products and so much more on my Tupperware Site, or jump onto my current online party, see top right sidebar.  Or you can have your own Tupperware party and earn Hostess credits without having to clean the house and organize an at home party ... Talk to me and let me explain.

No comments: