_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Make at home Frozen Peach Yogurt

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Make at home Frozen Peach Yogurt

I don't know how I missed this one, but I will be trying this one ... I mean it sounds delish!

Peachy Keen Frozen Yogurt
Serves 6



Ingredients

  • 3 cups frozen peach slices 
  • 5.3 oz. container peach-flavored Greek yogurt 
  • 1/4 cup sugar 
  • 3/4 cup milk 
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract 


Combine all ingredients in base of Quick Chef® Pro System.
Replace cover and turn handle until mixture is smooth and creamy.
Pour into a Freezer Mates® Small 2 (from Freezer Mates® Starter Set).

Cover and freeze until firm.
Let soften slightly before serving.


As always, I would love to by your Tupperware Connection, you can check out all the pieces on my Tupperware Site or you can jump onto my current party (link in upper right sidebar)

No comments: