_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's a ShaveMOB Stocking Stuffer

Monday, December 1, 2014

It's a ShaveMOB Stocking Stuffer

I was provided the product by ShaveMOB to test out their shaving system, but the opinions here are my own.  I received no other compensation for my review.



I was able to test the woman's version and have to admit when I first opened the package I thought it wasn't anything more than some of those grocery store finds.  

I have to say though, as I started to look into it more and actually use the products, I definitely changed my tune.  

It is very affordable in comparison to those you find in the grocery store, and will probably save much more than I originally thought.  But, besides that, I do think that it is a better product.  You can check their stocking stuffer page to follow along with what it is I am talking about.

I don't know about you, but those "straight" blades that don't flex with your body seem to always leave me with nicks or cuts or just as bad a "skip" so that I look like I wasn't paying attention when I was shaving.  




Some people swear by the "straight" blades and ShaveMOB has those too, but if you like to be able to "follow the curves" then the flex blades shown on the holder above, is definitely for you - its the one I really liked.





Because of my choice I can honestly say that ShaveMOB has the solution for you with the Perfectionist and its flex blade! 
  • 6 stainless steel, precision-cut blades
  • Optional Flexible head for a perfect-smooth around curves
  • Lubricating strip containing vitamin E, aloe, lavender oil
  • Non-clogging Flow-through blade design
  • Pivot head with ergonomic handle angle
  • Replaceable cartridge razor
  • Non-slip handle


This is sooo awesome.  It follows the curves of your knee, down by your ankle were I always seem to nick myself almost every time or how about your underarms?  I don't know about you, but I seem to take forever to shave my underarms (oh was that too much info?).  And then I find that either I have razor burn or I still missed something.


Well those days are gone with the products from ShaveMOB.  Not once did I nick myself.  Not once did I finish shaving only to find I "missed" something.  And if you check out ShaveMOB, you will see that you won't be "overcharged" or feel like you've been "scalped" when you shave!




Check out the Joys of Shaving video below to see another reason why the Stocking Stuffers from ShaveMOB are a wonderful addition to your holiday shopping!


No comments: