_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Peppermint Cheesecake Dip

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Peppermint Cheesecake Dip

I love sharing some of the great recipes I have found using my Tupperware.  This would be great for the Christmas Season.



I know I know ... but lets face it, no matter what you have on the buffet table, you MUST have something that is on the "sweet" side.  This one is perfect.  You can make it ahead, because it does keep in the refrigerator for a week .. but you really need to be careful .......... it may disappear by the spoonful if it is "found" and then you will be making more the day of your event.

I love my Quick Chef Pro, because I can use it for so many things, including this recipe.  It stays within easy access for my almost daily meal prep.

Don't forget you can always check out any of the Tupperware pieces in my published recipes on my Tupperware Site.  

No comments: