_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware pieces discontinued or changed

Monday, December 15, 2014

Tupperware pieces discontinued or changed

Just wanted to put this out there in case you were procrastinating in putting in your order for Tupperware from my site here is a screen shot of items that will no longer be available from Tupperware after December 26th at midnight or while inventory lasts.


This next screen shot shows the items that will either be a different color or will have a different configuration of items in a "set".

If there is something that you want, you can just hop on over to My Tupperware Site and place your order BEFORE December 26th at MIDNIGHT.
All purchases are subject to inventory availability - so if there is something that you really really want in a color or configuration that you want ... you need to order quickly.

Let me know if you need help with anything - I MAY have something you would like in my inventory "stash" but I wouldn't be banking on that if it is something that you really want.

No comments: