_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Celebrate 2015 with Tupperware

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Celebrate 2015 with Tupperware

Celebrate 2015 with some AWESOME Tupperware Savings!

Check out all the awesome things on my Tupperware site as well as these great sale pieces at awesome prices.


But remember these are only available on my Tupperware Site until January 30th.

I love the pieces in this one week sale ... I think the Stuffables set is a lifesaver (or should I say spacesaver) for my refrigerator!  The wonderful wonders set makes packing a lunch for work or school so much easier and the Pie Taker makes transporting a pie (home made or store bought) a breeze.  The Impressions bowl set is a classic ... and a must have, especially at this price!  Just remember you can only get 1 of each of these sets per order ... so if you want more than one .. we need to think "creatively" and do some selective ordering.


The heart keeper has no limit or purchase requirement and would be great to put in a lunch box or snack sack to show that special someone you are thinking of them.  

I think I need to pick up a few of these for all those special folks in my life.  

How about you??  
Check out these and so much more on my Tupperware Site.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments: