_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Another Soup Mug Recipe

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Another Soup Mug Recipe

It is the simple things in life that make you smile.
I really love this idea and of course know that it will work perfectly in the Tupperware CrystalWave Soup Mug.  

The Soup Mug is just so versatile, and I love sharing recipes like these.  There are so many recipes out there for single servings of the every day meals, I have at least 5 Tupperware Soup Mugs myself ... just so I always have one to try something new! 


Want your own Tupperware CrystalWave Soup Mug for your very own?  Check them out on my Tupperware Site.  I bet you will be surprised at how many wonderful things we have at Tupperware.  So much more than the stuff your mama or grandma had to choose from!

No comments: