_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Heavenly Hummingbird Cake

Friday, February 6, 2015

Heavenly Hummingbird Cake

This one looks awesome and really simple, thanks to Tupperware.

All the Tupperware products can be picked up on my Tupperware Site, even this really cute cake plate .... which is actually the cake taker with the egg server/carrier turned upside down.  If you don't have one, it will be available on my site with the Mid-February brochure in a little more than a week!



The Stack Cooker, and Power Chef System is always available on my Tupperware Site.

I have been using my Stack Cooker to "cook" in my Microwave since I joined Tupperware - and I never did cook in it before.  
My microwave was for "rewarming" only ... 
and now I use it with my Stack Cooker, my Smart Steamer and my Pressure Cooker to COOK using my microwave .. 
Yes Tupperware has come a long way from the "burp" bowls ... making all kinds of wonderful things to make your daily life easier!

No comments: