_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Petunia Skincare's Professional Makeup Brush Kit

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Petunia Skincare's Professional Makeup Brush Kit

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to test out these great makeup brushes! 
Yes I was rather psyched when I was approved, since I had never tried "professional" brushes and of course who wouldn't want to? 




I mean, all my makeup brushes were the every day kind you can get in makeup or at makeup chain stores. These brushes are handmade from Natural and Synthetic Hair for a Precise and Soft Application.



I have always been in awe of what some people are able to do with makeup.  Sometime I think they have to have magic in their fingers, but now I know its having good make up and excellent brushes!  

The brushes come in this great travel pouch, that make taking your brushes with you as you travel so much easier.  

EVERYTHING has its own slot AND cover so you don't have to worry about losing a brush (my problem) or having something end up on the brush to ruin your style.

Petunia Skincare's Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit


Oh and just to keep your brushes looking and performing like the professional brushes they are, they have included "shields" to use when you clean your brushes.  No more having the soft bristles looking helter skelter or like you have "fly aways" so that you can't draw a straight line, or have "shadow" lines from wayward pieces.


Another thing that I really liked about the entire system, is that you received a "cheat sheet" for the brushes.  This way, if you are new to good brushes, you will know what brush is used for what type of makeup. For example, how many of you have used a Fan Brush before?  I know I hadn't but its in this kit and I now know what to use it for and how to use it.

I only have 1 problem right now ... how do I keep it from going back to school with Jenn?  I may just have to purchase another set for her (her birthday is only a few month away).  And then again my niece, who my sister says is an absolute genius with makeup (and she is only 15 this month) would probably LOVE this set as well.

Oh well this is my current quandary ... but I guess if you have to have a problem, this is the best kind to have.

Did you like what you saw here?  I know I am in love with these (no more basic brushes for me) from the smallest brush to the largest - I know I will never be missing the correct brush for any application!  If you think these are for you (and I believe they are) you can check them out on Amazon - Petunia Skincare - Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit

As I had said earlier, I received the above product to facilitate my review, I received no other compensation, and give my honest opinion.  I will only promote products that I believe are in the best interest of my readers.

No comments: