_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Roaring Hot - A Motorcycle Romance

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Roaring Hot - A Motorcycle Romance

I have previously read a book by Rachelle Ayala, so when I was asked to review her latest book I was all for it.  Her latest book Roaring Hot! A Billionaire Biker Romance was a bit different from her Christmas Story I read a few months ago.


I will admit I was afraid it would be a sappy romance that anyone could read with a totally predictable story line and ending.  But since I had liked her previous writing I thought I would give it a read.

I am really glad that I did!

Although there were some predictable moments, it had some really nice plot twists.  It wasn't just boy meets girl, girl falls for boy, oh and boy just happens to be a Billionaire and they live happily ever after.

Yes the boy happens to be a Billionaire but he does have some charming and redeeming qualities.  He is handsome as all get out, he's a biker - racer in fact, flies all over the world to race, oh and loves his grandmother to the end of the world.  He would also do anything he could to make her happy.

The girl is a struggling would be actress who is working to make her place in the world, as well as prove to her parents that she can support herself without their help or interference.

There are also some other interesting, colorful and funny characters that "attempt" to help these two get together (although neither thought that was what would be happening) and make Teo's (Mr Bikerman) grandmother very happy.

Together they accomplish all they set out to do ... its just the moments in between that make for a great story.  
That being said, I don't think this is a book for anyone to read - I would rate it PG-13 since there are some scenes you may not want your child to read (or maybe you aren't interesting in reading) that are integral parts of the story.  

Personally I am really glad that I was able to read this one, and will definitely be looking for more of Rachelle's writing.

As I noted before, I received a copy of Ms Ayala's book to facilitate my review and give my honest opinion.  I received no other compensation. Regardless I only recommend products that I feel would be of value to my readers.

No comments: