_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Simple Baker 24 Silicone Baking Cups

Friday, February 27, 2015

Simple Baker 24 Silicone Baking Cups

I was provided the Silicone Baking Cups from Simple Baker to facilitate my review and to give my honest opinion of the product.  I received no other compensation.  I only post products or services that I believe will be of benefit to my readers.

The Silicone Baking Cups by Simple Baker put an end to those paper or aluminum cupcake cups.
The colors that are part of the set (not the colors I received) look awesome.  

I did not receive the blue or the purple color .. mine included 23 (yes my package was short 1 cup) total cups 4 pink, 4 orange, 4 yellow and 11 green.  Hopefully this was just because they were rushing to get out my package and not the norm.  Personally I didn't have a problem with the missing colors or the "extra" greens, but if you were doing this for a child and they didn't like green ... well that could be a problem.

I really liked the fact that they are BPA Free and are Environmentally friendly as well as super easy to clean.  They are dishwasher safe and stain resistant.

I have not yet cleaned them in the dishwasher (I washed by hand the first time and let them air dry on the counter) but just knowing that you can could be a lifesaver.

I made some butter cupcakes with lemon and blueberries ... oh yes these will be perfect


As you can see, they don't look any different then the paper ones when they are waiting to be devoured, but will be great to re-use and in the long run save you money!

I really liked that you don't need to use any non-stick spray on these.  I also did a test of these with some used as is and some used with a non-stick spray.  As you can see the ones in the green cups - no spray,  and the yellow cups - with spray, don't really look any different once the cupcakes are removed.  They were extremely easy to remove and yet still "whole" cupcakes - no real cake left inside the silicone cups.  I don't know about you but sometimes I find more on the paper cups then we get to eat!  Yes there is a little more on the side of the green cup, but I think overall you could very easily go without any non-stick spray and be very happy.



But I may just continue to use the non-stick spray on mine when I do something that has a "filling" so that I don't chance having the filling ooze out too soon when it is taken out of the "cup".

Oh and they have a 100% cash back lifetime guarantee!  Really is a wonderful thing, but I don't think you will need it.

All in all I think these are a great find and know I will be using these again and again.  

No comments: