_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Smart Steamer Cakes

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Smart Steamer Cakes

Here's another easy way to make a little dessert or snack for some deserving "little" people in your life ... or for you.

If you were able to pick up one of the Tupperware Smart Steamers that are on sale in the Mid March Brochure from my Tupperware Site, this will definitely make you a star when everyone wants dessert and you "thought" it would take too long to make.


You could use any kind of cake mix.
I bet the snack cakes or muffins would work too!
You could add Chocolate Chips or maybe Cinnamon Chips or I've seen Raspberry Chips.
I bet you could add some fruit (just don't go overboard).  I'm thinking a strawberry or a raspberry or maybe a banana slice.

No comments: