_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Mid March brochure

Friday, March 13, 2015

Tupperware Mid March brochure

I need to share with you a tease of the Mid March Tupperware brochure.  There are some really neat items here that can be used for all kinds of things - but I really like the items that can be used as a baby shower gift.  You can see these pieces on my Tupperware Site, and so much more.  



The baby feeding set is such a great set.  
You get to have your baby grow with Tupperware.  And then we have the Bell tumblers with seals (fabulous price) that I think were in every kitchen in the 70s and 80s and more kitchens than not even now.  I will be getting a set of both just for any future grandchildren I may have.

I really like the Baby Wipes Case.  It just looks like a great idea.  Lets face it baby wipes are expensive, so if you can buy them in bulk that's a definite plus.  Well putting that huge package in a diaper bag just isn't practical ... this case looks like the perfect solution!

If you are looking to get a Smart Steamer ... this price is a steal!

Check it out.  My website is always open! If you have any questions, please leave me a message and I will get back to you.

No comments: