_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Apple Berry Salsa

Friday, July 31, 2015

Apple Berry Salsa

I love having little "different" things when people drop by.  Or treat yourself over the weekend.

This would also be awesome for an afternoon "snack" when kids come home from school or camp so they aren't having a fit when dinner isn't quite ready .... I'm sure you have heard it before ... 
Mom I'm starving!  
Mom I'm going to die I'm so hungry.
Mom I NEED something to eat!


I wish I had thought about this kind of snack when my kids were little.  I bet they would have loved this one.

I'm thinking this would be a great light dessert or served over pound cake or ice cream.

Ok I will stop - but you definitely get the idea right?

As always the Tupperware pieces can be found on my Tupperware Site at any time of the day (or night), whether you are on the East Coast or the West, in the North or down South.
Any questions ... leave me a message and I will get back to you.

No comments: