_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: What's a Sangarita from Woodbridge?

Friday, July 3, 2015

What's a Sangarita from Woodbridge?

Now this looks like a nice Adult Beverage, especially for the summer BBQ season!




I'm thinking this might just be a new favorite for summer.

I don't know about you, but most of the time I find that the summer is just way to hot or humid to be drinking "heavy" alcohol drinks.  I could get lit really quick with those.  

Now I'm not sure if it is because it is that the alcohol is "heavy" or because it is so hot/humid you just drink them too fast and end up drinking too many.  Either way, I do try to be drinking "lighter" drinks while sitting on my deck (or someone else's).

This one looks perfect.
I do like that you can easily make 1 drink or a whole pitcher without going crazy.  

What do you think?
Drinks on the deck at 5?

Now I have to go see what else Woodbridge and Robert Mondavi has to offer.

No comments: