_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Burp Bread. Yes I said Burp Bread

Monday, August 31, 2015

Burp Bread. Yes I said Burp Bread

Ok I know you all know that I love my Tupperware.  And I am assuming that you also know I love to cook (hence the Easy Cooking label and all the Recipe shares).

But how about bread?  How about cooking bread?  Do you make your own bread or do you opt out and just go to the store?  Would you like to be able to say .. I MADE that bread? 

Here is an AWESOME recipe that is really super easy AND makes some really great bread and rolls too.  

I need to be makin' me some bread or rolls or cinnamon rolls really soon ... 


So maybe it is a good thing that we still make those "burp" bowls at Tupperware!  Don't have a Fix n Mix bowl?  Use a Thatsa Bowl .. it would work just as well.  In fact that was how I first learned how to make this recipe.

Check out those "burp" bowls as well as all the other things available at Tupperware.  I know you will be amazed at all the "new" things we have!

No comments: