_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Join the October Tupperware Party!

Friday, October 2, 2015

Join the October Tupperware Party!

I bet you already know that October is a special time, its' my birthday month and since I LOVE giving gifts I have one for YOU! 

October is even special for Tupperware.  We are having our "October Party" all month long.
Check out all these special pieces just for October below, and from my Tupperware Site for the mid-month brochures too.  


I have an October Party set up on my site for everyone to order from who is not a part of another party.  
On the 30th of October, I will close the party and select 1 person to be my Mystery Hostess. I will select this person from all those who order on THIS party.
I LOVE the colors in the Thatsa Bowl Girlfriend set.  You could pick this set up of 8 bowls (2 of each color/size) and split the bowls and the cost with your girlfriend or save for a holiday gift ... the colors are so vibrant! You can also add smaller bowls to the set for both you and your girlfriend for just $10 for the very small and $16 for the small bowls. 


My Mystery Hostess will need to let me contact her/him to get their address to send them their prize so make sure that you do NOT check off the "does not wish to be contacted" box ... or even if you win I can't contact you and can't send you your Hostess benefit.

No comments: