_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Happy Thanksgiving 2015

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving 2015

As we all gather around with family and friends I wanted to take just a few minutes out of your day to wish you all 



What I do hope that you will do today at some time during the day is think about this.











I know that I am thankful for all those things that are shown here as well as the opportunities that I am given every day. But I will admit that sometimes I can get really overwhelmed with things going on and I forget to look for those things that I am thankful for and smile because they are there.  

But there is something else that I am thankful for.


I hope that you all realize this.  It is the visits and the comments from you that round out my day and make me smile.  It is something that I look forward to seeing, especially if its been a difficult day.  Thank you.

But I will leave you now to spend more time with your friends and family and that big turkey and all the "fixings".  Unless this tickles your fancy ...





No comments: