_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Poblano Chicken Chowder

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Poblano Chicken Chowder

Cold weather means Soups and Stews in this house.  I shared a wonderful Chipotle Ranch Chili recently, so here is another wonderful soup recipe for you to add to your cold weather repertoire. 


Poblano Chicken Chowder 

Ingredients:



Instructions:


One of the reasons I love the Power Chef System is because you can pop things like the chilies or onions and garlic into the base and have them as finely chopped as you want without worry of "chopping" a finger while you chop the "little" ingredients.  Oh and it fits nicely on your counter top without taking up too much space, less than most food processors, so you can use it every day if you want!

Don't have one?  Check it out on my Tupperware site, in your PJs if you want. Sometimes I do too, so don't worry its allowed!

Have a question?  Ask.  
Let me know what you think when you make this one.  I can see this as the star of the winter season.

Don't forget, you can always join my team if you like what you see and earn money AND have fun.  Oh and get all the great products at a discount ... just sayin'.

No comments: