_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Pumpkin Crepes

Monday, November 2, 2015

Pumpkin Crepes

Yes its all about the pumpkin.
I really just like Pumpkin, and Tupperware and finding recipes that will just work well with our products.

If there is anything that you want that is Tupperware, you can always check out my Tupperware site.  Or if you are looking for a recipe or how to modify a recipe to work with a Tupperware product ... just ask.  I've either already modified it, someone in my organization has already modified it or will know how to do it.

We don't always have to reinvent the wheel, but sometimes we can just make it better or easier for everyone. .... Just saying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love anything pumpkin this time of the year, this looks like a good recipe, will have to try it. Thanks