_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Taco Soup ... the Tupperware Way

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Taco Soup ... the Tupperware Way

This just looks really good to me.
And the fact that it can be made quickly, basically 30 minutes total, is a HUGE bonus. I can see this being made quite a bit this winter.

Here is a picture of the actual soup that another consultant, Kelsey Tostarelli made recently.  Looks pretty good right?  I think Kelsey did a great job (her boyfriend LOVED it).  I bet even my Mr. Picky will like this one.


If you think this is looking good, I'm sure you do right?.  Here is the easy recipe using our Tupperware Stack Cooker, Quick Chef Pro and seasoning products.



If you would like to get your own Stack Cooker or Quick Chef Pro or any of our other wonderful products, you can check them out on my Tupperware site.  If you have any questions, message me and I will get back to you ASAP.  If you would like to get my monthly Tupperware newsletter, letting you know what is new or on sale that month, leave me your contact info in a private message or leave your contact info on my Tupperware site asking for the monthly newsletter.

No comments: